Wednesday 10 April 2013

Keep Calm and Carry On!

While many of us have been busy loving the phrase and trying to get our hands on anything from a poster to a coffee mug with the phrase on it, we may have forgotten to stop and wonder where it came from.

And this is where it gets interesting! You see, you can always expect to attract my undivided attention when something has to do with history. This is so contradictory to the fact that the subject was my least favorite in school, but let's talk about that some other time. Back to the topic, so when I came across this video I thought "This is one cool piece of information that deserves to be shared!" (thought like a true social media junkie!). So go on and watch...

Video: You Tube

One of my recent favorite recreations of the poster:

Image: Etsy

Do you feel differently about the Keep Calm items now that you have seen this video? Do write in and let us know...

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know this one... i am a huge Keep Calm fan :P... I like this travel on theme.. :D

    ReplyDelete