Tuesday 6 March 2012

Spring is in the air...

 "April hath put a spirit of youth in everything."  ~William Shakespeare

Yes! April is around the corner and spring is in the air. 
Things that I'm loving right now - the  sunny mornings, the red poppies in our garden, the mauve flowers on the tree peeping through my window, how I feel like working out once again(read: out of excuses now that winter is gone), how my skin doesn't feel so dry anymore, how everything feels so alive around me and these flowery beauties...



I'v noticed that the color Teal really calls out to me, I'm totally smitten by it :)

These are acrylic!

Love the frogys


Loved the leafy wall art and the print on the lamp shades make the whole set up look sophisticated yet peppy



These photo frames look so classy!




This was definitely therapy for my soul, hope it brightened your day too. I'll leave you with this classic springtime song by Elvis, sing along!!!

Do leave your comments as it's always great to hear from you. Happy Springtime! 

1 comment:

  1. There is a shop in London called Libertys. You need to come and visit...Actually check out their website. Shaleen xx

    ReplyDelete